This training takes place in Cusco, Peru –
Epicenter for the Awakening of Consciousness
Highlights of the four week training include:
* Learn to teach both Vinyasa and Restorative styles
* Energy Anatomy; Chakras, Nadis, Aura, Bhandas and more
* Ayurveda; Yoga Nutrition/Diet and Self-Care
* Intentional Excursions to Sacred Sites
* The Art of Adjustments
* Q’ero Shaman Andean Offering Ceremony
* Yoga Alliance 200 hour Certification
To train yoga teachers in Vinyasa and Restorative styles, in accordance with Yoga Alliance Standards, with the theme of Joyful Awakening through the practice of yoga and teaching yoga. This supports Healing House’s mission of guiding people into their centered hearts through intentional practices, encouraging them to listen to their inner wisdom and trust that it not only guides each of us but also allows us to live our bliss as our greatest service to the whole. We also emphasize yoga as lifestyle, with this training as a commitment to your spiritual path.
Healing House founder and Pachananda lead trainer, is passionate about connecting to the
wisdom of the heart, and letting that guide both our yoga practice and our lives. A student of yoga for the past 16 years and a certified yoga teacher for more than eight, Niki’s stylistic influences include: Anusara, Ashtanga, Vinyasa variations, Iyengar, Yin and traditional Hatha. She loves serving as a coach to new teachers, helping them find their personal voice and style. In addition to her experience as a yoga teacher, Niki is a student and teacher of philosophy and literature, as well as a Reiki Master Teacher and energy medicine teacher/practitioner.
* Individual Mentorship by one of our staff
* Teaching to Special Audiences
* Guided personal “Authentic Action” project
* Co-creation of our Yoga Fest and party
* Offering your Dream Class to the world!
* Guided Meditation and Asana, both Vinyasa and Restorative
* How to build and teach classes
* History and Philosophy of yoga
* Workshops on Alignment
* Pranayama, Mudra, Meditation and Mantra
* Class Intention, Theme, Sequencing
* Finding your Personal Teaching Style
* Getting started in the business of yoga
* Empowering yourself as a teacher
* Physical Anatomy and Physiology
* Sacred Texts: The Vedas, The Yoga Sutras; Bhagavad Gita
* Eight Limbs of Ashtanga
* Dharma and Karma
* Yogic Lifestyle
* Ethics for yoga teachers
* Class observation and practicing teaching
* including 4 week training, shared housing and meals (3 vegetarian meals per day, 6 days per week).
This price includes the complete package as described above.
Next dates: Jan 5 – Feb 5 2019 and April 5th – May 4th 2019
* Personal expenses
Stay at Healing House during your weeks of training to receive the benefits of our transformational and supportive space. Not to mention being on site, avoiding the busy Cusco traffic, and enjoying the peace and quiet of our garden.
* Shared accommodation – Mixed or girls Dorm: $ 2.550 USD Package price
* Private room – with shared bathroom : $ 2.700 USD Package price
* Private room – with private bathroom: $ 2.850 USD Package price